Probably the most cleaner globally with over 1 billion downloads since its launch in 2003. Piriform's CCleaner is a quick and easy to use program which makes your computer faster, more secure and more reliable. CCleaner removes cookies, temporary files and various other unused data that clogs up your operating system.
This frees up valuable hard disk space allowing your system to run faster. Removing this data also protects your anonymity meaning you can browse online more securely. The built in Registry Cleaner fixes errors and broken settings to make your computer more stable. The simple, intuitive UI anrapid but powerful cleaning make CCleaner a favourite among novices and techies alike. Professional, Network, Business and Technician Editions of CCleaner are also available for serious users.
CCleaner cleans the following components:
- Internet Explorer
- The Clipboard
- Temporary Windows files
- Windows Logs
- The list of recent documents (in the Start menu)
- The history of executed commands (Start)
- The history of the assistant search in Windows XP
- Obsolete Data Prefetch in Windows XP
- Memory dumps after crashes Windows
- Chkdsk file fragments
Advanced options allow you to clean:
- The cache priority menu
- The cache sizes and locations Windows
- The history of aid to the user
- IIS log files
- Additional Folders.
v5.44.6575 (26 Jun 2018)
- Internet Explorer cookies are now cleaned from the INetCache folder in Windows 10
- Fixed a bug causing cleaning incompatibility with Firefox Malwarebytes extension
- Added reminders for expired CCleaner Professional subscriptions.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not RT tablet editions.
1. Disconnect from internet (Important)
2. Unpack and install
3. Run and use given key and anyname to register
4. Block out going connections with firewall