developer: Creative Assembly
Game mode: single / multiplayer
Strategy | fantasy | RTS | turn-based | Warhammer
Crack Voksi - x2
- Total War: Warhammer II - Krell
- Total War: Warhammer II - Norsca
- Total War: Warhammer II - Wurrzag
- Total War: Warhammer II - Bretonnia
- Total War: Warhammer II - Alith Anar
- Total War: Warhammer II - Bone Giant
- Total War: Warhammer II - Jade Wizard
- Total War: Warhammer II - Gray Wizard
- Total War: Warhammer II - Steps Of Isha
- Total War: Warhammer II - Mortal Empires
- Total War: Warhammer II - Tretch Craventail
- Total War: Warhammer II - Isabella Von Carstein
- Total War: Warhammer II - Call Of The Beastmen
- Total War: Warhammer II - Rise Of The Tomb Kings
- Total War: Warhammer II - The Queen & The Crone
- Total War: Warhammer II - The Grim And The Grave
- Total War: Warhammer II - Realm Of The Wood Elves
- Total War: Warhammer II - Chaos Warriors Race Pack
- Total War: Warhammer II - The King And The Warlord
- Total War: Warhammer II - Blood For The Blood God II
- Total War: Warhammer II - 30th Anniversary Regiments
- Total War: Warhammer II - Grombrindal The White Dwarf
The Game Is Updated To Version - V1.4.1 + All DLCs
Link - Language Pack:
...( Description )...
Total War: Warhammer II is a fantasy strategy game designed for PC. This is also a sequel to Total War: Warhammer released in 2016. Both games were created by Creative Assembly.
Like the title suggests, players get to visit the popular fantasy universe of Warhammer once more. This game, however, is not set in the Old World, where we got to in the previous part. Instead, we travel toward the west, where we wage a war across four continents: Ulthuan, Naggaroth, Southern Realms, and Lustria.
The grand campaign lets you play through the conflict as a leader of one of four races, which include the High Elves, the Dark Elves, the Lizardmen, and the Skaven. Those four factions fight for control over the Great Vortex, which has been there over Ulthuan, the elves’ homeland, for thousands of years.
Total War: Warhammer II for PC was built on the foundations of the entire Total War series. Hence, we get a strategy game with two-phased gameplay. In the strategic map view you perform actions in turns, leading the entire faction, moving your armies, managing ecomony, expanding cities and developing technologies. On the other hand, battles are waged in real time. In those, you take command over thousands of units and have to lead them to victory by wisely using formations, character abilities and varying landscapes.
The game also offers many innovations. The most significant are four new factions, each with its own mechanics, units and heroes. Moreover, the grand campaign is structured differently, putting participants up against one another in a fight over control of the Great Vortex. By performing various rituals, individual races try to heal or disperse the Vortex, which shifts the focus of gameplay more toward pursuing specific objectives and thwarting enemy’s plans.
Total War: Warhammer II is built on a modernized version of the Warscape engine, which was used before in the prevous installment.
An interesting feature of the game is the correlation between two parts of the subseries. Owners of Total War: Warhammer and its sequel can download a huge map, which consists of the terrains found in both titles, and can thus play a truly epic-scale campaign, commanding any of the factions available in either game.
...( Technical Data )...
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 5770 or better, 60 GB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit
...( Install )...